A few nice Arts & Entertainment images I found: Image by Inkyhack 2010-05-19 10:45:33 Photos taken at the Haggin Museum in Stockton, California, during a community meeting to discuss arts and culture in the community. The discussion was hosted by University of the Pacific as part of its "Beyond Our Gates" series to figure out ways the University can become more involved in addressing some of the issues in Stockton and the Northern San Joaquin Valley. The museum is within walking distance of Pacific's Stockton campus. Devastating Martial Art Techniques, Training Accelerators And Methods Follow => Inner Secrets Of Martial Arts Success Multimedia Package. [wprebay kw="arts+&+entertainment" num="0" ebcat="-1"] "For my A-Levels, I am taking a Performing Arts National Diploma. I have been looking at some other colleges and they have similar National Diplomas but they are either entitled "Performing Arts (Musical Theatre)" or "Musical Theatre" I am planning to go into musical theatre in the future and I'm wondering if performing arts and musical theatre are the same thing. Because I'd rather do musical theatre specifically but the only local colleges name the course "performing arts". I'm confused! Are they the same thing? Louise xxx " Author => Enchanted Leave your comments below
No comments:
Post a Comment