Electronics on eBay: Image by Dan4th 2008-06-10 09:21:33 The personal electronics that I carry on a daily basis. Top to bottom: Samsung ACH A-670 phone (with belt clip) Apple iPod Model MA146LL (with protective "rubber" sleeve and Philips earbuds) Olympus SP-560UZ camera (in nylon carry case) Amazon Kindle e-book reader (in "leather" cover) (I don't think there's model info for these yet?) Asus Eee PC 701 (in neoprene slipcover) Total weight of these items: 5 lbs 7.7 oz Total weight of backpack with these in it: 8 lbs 7.1 oz (taken with Mac webcam because the other cameras were all in the picture!) [wprebay kw="electronics" num="0" ebcat="-1"] The book provides a wealth of readily accessible information on basic electronics for electrical and computer engineering. The introduction and treatment of external amplifier characteristics has been condensed into the first chapter, op amps are treated in a single chapter, and treatment of device physics has been shortened and appears in various chapters on an as-needed basis. For anyone who wants an introduction to electronics. List Price: $ 180.40 Price: $ 110.00 Keywords => Electronics Follow => Electronics [wpramareviews asin="0136919820"] "I am thinking about attending classes at my local c.c. in an "electronics" course. Will there be much of a job market for my skills when I get my degree? Does anyone have any experience or advice in this area? do it? don't do it? Thanks! " Author => zz73 Leave your comments below
No comments:
Post a Comment