A few Music products I can recommend: Music video by Nicki Minaj & Cassie performing The Boys. © 2012 Cash Money Records Inc., under exclusive license to Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Music Principles And Theory Course, Fundamentals To Intermediate For All Music Students. 4 Workshops And Two Course Options. Great Value To Beginner And Intermediate Music Students. Follow => Music Theory Course And Workshops [wprebay kw="music" num="0" ebcat="-1"] "I have a Samsung Intensity 2 from Verizon, and I tried downloading a ringtone to it, but it got put into my "my music" section. I don't like giving random sites my cell phone number, so is there any way I can get my music file changed into a ringtone file without having to use my number on a site? I also don't recieve multi-media messages where I live, so I can't send it to myself. " Author => Leave your comments below
No comments:
Post a Comment