Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lastest Employment & Jobs auctions

Employment & Jobs eBay auctions you should keep an eye on: Image by BC Gov Photos 2012-06-01 14:34:23 Pat Bell, BC's Minister of Jobs, Tourism and Innovation was on hand to congratulate Thompson Creek Metals on the commissioning of their new mill expansion at their Endako Mine. The mine provides direct employment for 420 skilled and professional workers and indirect employment for an additional 600 workers. Under the BC Jobs Plan, the Province has expanded five mines. The goal is to open eight new and expand a total of nine mines in British Columbia by 2015. To learn more about the BC Jobs Plan, please visit: bcjobsplan.ca This programme looks at the potential of "green jobs" for creating decent work opportunities for youth. The panel for this show were: Ms Ellen Duwe (student at Johns Hopkins University); Mr Anas Ali (student at Pan Asia International School); Mr Vincent Jugault (ILO Senior Specialist in Environment and Decent Work); and Mr Matthieu Cognac (ILO Youth Employment Specialist). Moderator: Ms Sophy Fisher (ILO Senior Communication and Public Information Officer) Video Rating: 5 / 5 I'VE always volunteered because I thought it was the right thing to do. I started volunteering in eighth grade as a teacher's aide. My dad would pick me up after school and drive me to a nearby elementary school. In high school and college, I helped ... [wprebay kw="employment+&+jobs" num="0" ebcat="-1"] "I have not yet paid any taxes or had any deducted from my self-employment earnings, but TurboTax is showing that I'm due a refund. Is this possible? Could it be because of the EIC? Again, I have not paid any taxes at all this year, so I'm confused how I can get a refund. " Author => L P Leave your comments below

ClickHere to view full details

No comments:

adds

http://ishopbz.blogspot.com/