Sunday, November 4, 2012

Battlefield Illumination (Employment)

Some recent Employment & Jobs auctions on eBay: Image by quinn.anya 2011-12-06 09:47:14 Grace looks at Paid Online Writing Jobs Review in full, including the refund rate and various different statistics. Entire assessment is available at www.red20.net Video Rating: 0 / 5 I'VE always volunteered because I thought it was the right thing to do. I started volunteering in eighth grade as a teacher's aide. My dad would pick me up after school and drive me to a nearby elementary school. In high school and college, I helped ... [wprebay kw="employment+&+jobs" num="0" ebcat="-1"] "I have a good friend who was recently told by her boss, "Being friends on Facebook is a condition of your employment." The situation's complicated by the fact that she works for her father; but he's essentially using this excuse to "stalk" her activities on Facebook—who she talks to, who her friends are, and so on. I'm wondering if anyone here with a labor law background can provide some insight. Is it legal to make this a condition of employment? My friend is working out of Georgia, and her employment is at-will. " Author => Joe Leave your comments below

ClickHere to view full details

No comments:

adds

http://ishopbz.blogspot.com/