dotcomsecrets x: 060e79smpupfua9whd1bziflay.hop.clickbank.net bring the fresh: tinyurl.com google sniper 2.0: nishynish.gsniper.hop.clickbank.net this video is about Clickbank Earnings Solid Proof and Recommended Programs to make affiliate money. Only for serious internet marketers who really want to earn handsome amount of clickbank affiliate money every month. TAKE ACTION TODAY BY VISITING THE LINKS ABOVE Clickbank Earnings, Clickbank Earnings screen shot, Clickbank Earnings 2011, Clickbank Earnings per hop, Clickbank Earnings proof, make affiliate money, bring the fresh, google sniper 2.0, dotcomsecrets x Video Rating: 4 / 5 Carlsbad, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2012 -- Kyle Logan, an acclaimed author, internet marketer and Click Bank specialist, will release his ClickBank eBook entitled "Cash In With Click Bank" on October 14, 2012 for free. It is geared towards empowering ... [wprebay kw="clickbank" num="0" ebcat="-1"] "I did some searching around trying to find the most legit and best quality internet tv software on the web and everything pointed to one software maker: isoftwaretv.com. I just bought the isoftwaretv.com software which supposedly allows me instant access to over 3000 premium channels including ALL the premium channels you get with cable and also the ones you have to pay your cable company extra for. Well..........uh this is a scam people. Sorry. First off in the buying process they only have you put in your email address. Usually with ANY legitimate online store or service you create an account. That's the first clue. Then you'll notice in your address bar that in the buying process you're jumping around to different sites completely away from the domain name of isoftwaretv.com. So they have no way of tracking your account if they were a real company. But they aren't so this makes sense. Next, after they charge your credit card through Clicbank.com they show you get two things for your purchase: the isoftwaretv tv watching software download link, and a link that says "access sports streams". What?! I thought the player was supposed to give me all the sports channels that cable does! So I check it out first and it is all the commentary and stuff you get directly off NBA.com or any other professional sports website, but NOT the game itself. Note that the web address in your browser has changed yet again to http://members-area-tv.com at this point. I'm starting to realize this is for sure a scam. I noticed that I get a receipt from "CLICKBANK" and not isoftwaretv.com. That's funny I thought I purchased my product from isoftwaretv and not from Clickbank. Next, on my emailed receipt from "Clickbank" I see it says "Vendor's Site: http://www.streamdirect.tv" Wow, so I get a receipt from streamdirect.tv but purchased my product from a company who is supposedly called isoftwaretv. Apparently all these internet tv software companies are really just one company putting on different name and look on each of them. So I'm mad at this point and decide to check out the tv software application. It better be good. I flip through
No comments:
Post a Comment