Image by torbakhopper 2007-01-02 08:45:29 i find that it's the conjuncts in the news where the media controllers really take charge over how information is perceived SERIOUSLY, are these two stories comparative at all?!?!?!! one is of a "despot" who is being hanged by, er, um, somebody must be behind it all... and the other article is about a 15 year old boy and other children who died and donated their organs can somebody help me understand what i'm supposed to understand from this? President Obama sat down Friday afternoon with MTV News correspondent Sway Calloway for a live televised interview. While young voters across the country tuned in to see the president talk about issues facing the millennial generation, MTV's Andrew ... [wprebay kw="news" num="0" ebcat="-1"] "I got a friend who wants to know, what's the difference between "good news" and "a good news"? He wants to know specifically, what's the difference between "I hope that was good news," and "I hope it was a good news." He doesn't speak English that well and I don't know how to explain it to him-please help me out-thank you. " Author => Jason G. Leave your comments below
No comments:
Post a Comment